Authentic Lake Arrowhead Hooded Sweatshirt (Unisex) – Everyone needs a go-to, cozy sweatshirt to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s also perfect for cooler evenings!
Features include: 50% cotton/50% polyester, reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn, double-lined hood, 1×1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex, double-needle stitching throughout and a front pouch pocket
Authentic Lake Arrowhead Hooded Sweatshirt (Unisex) is a perfect gift for anyone who enjoys camping in one of our many National Forests.
(Authentic Lake Arrowhead Hooded Sweatshirt (Unisex) artwork by Graphic Artist, Patrick Scullin.)
NOTES ON THE LAKE ARROWHEAD AREA:
For those of you wondering where exactly Lake Arrowhead is, here is a topographical map of the lake and surrounding forest. (Made with Gaia GPS App.) It’s about 100 miles east of Los Angeles, CA.
Lake Arrowhead offers so many recreational opportunities such as hiking, camping, shopping, 4 x 4 jeep riding, skiing, birding, boating, Mountain Biking, and more. It’s a terrific vacation destination or weekend get away.
Be sure to get your Authentic Lake Arrowhead Hooded Sweatshirt or T-Shirt!
Here are a few links to the area that might be helpful:
- Awesome Mountain Biking Trails at Skypark at Santa’s Village
- Lake Arrowhead Village
- Dogwood Campground (Tents & RVs welcome!)
- Lake Arrowhead Communities Chamber of Commerce
- Section C of the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT) crosses through to the north of Lake Arrowhead. Literally hundreds of miles of hiking trails await you!
- Devils Hole OHV Trail 2W01 and many more!!